Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Signing Time

I love these DVDs. My daughter was introduced to them when she was about 1 year old. My Mother in Law bought them for her because she had a friend recommend them. I tell you my daughter loved them and watched all the time. In fact, our family bought the whole first set. My daughter is now 5 years old and she still watches them. I can tell you that we did go through the terrible twos or horrible threes because she was able to tell us what she wanted and how she felt even if she didn't have the word vocally yet, but would sign mad, sad and upset. I believe that these are great videos to have if you have children.



Please note that if you click on the link above and purchase a product, I receive some compensation for the purchase. Please note that this does not influence my opinion about the product. I have not been paid for my opinion about this product or review of this product.

No comments: